The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations

2 posters

Go down

Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations Empty Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations

Post by Indiana Empire Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:57 am

King Eric Holcomb of the Indiana Empire confidently and proudly struts into a small, poorly lighted room in South Bend, where the negotiations for the alliance between the Indiana Empire and 5years shall be discussed. He plops down in a small, spinning chair and two servants come out from behind him and pull his robe out, and set it over the back of the chair. He gives a confident smile, and begins in a strong and confident voice.

"Hello, those who represent 5years! As you know, I have thought it would be in our best interests for us to work together as nations. I believe that when we leave this meeting, we will both come out as stronger nations! Now, let us begin." King Eric claps his hands, and a servant rushes to Eric and readjusts the crown on his head and readjusts his robe.

"I believe that trading will be a big part of negotiations. Now, here in the Indiana Empire, we have many types of resources to offer. Fish, corn, in fact, pretty much any livestock or food you can imagine! We have a large sector of automobiles, and several other resources. What does 5years have to offer, resource wise?"

Indiana Empire

Back to top Go down

Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations Empty Re: Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations

Post by 5years Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:08 am

President Credit Why John walks into the room and sits down in one the chairs."Hello King Eric. We have so many resources such as: gold, silver, jewels,uranium, salt, phosphate, and many more metals."

5years
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations Empty Re: Indiana Empire and 5years Alliance Negotiations

Post by Indiana Empire Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:14 am

King Eric smiles and looks extremely pleased when hearing this, and even looks at some of his servants and gives them the ever-elusive smile of King Eric. He grins, and says in a light-hearted manner:

"This is great! Materials like those are not very common in the Indiana Empire. I believe that if we trade, both of us will be much richer. I have a question for you, Mr. John. Do you believe we should have a defensive alliance where we protect each other from threats?"

Indiana Empire

Back to top Go down

Post by 5years Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:31 am

"Yes King Eric we should have a defense alliance. I do have 57.4 million soldiers. And I have 1,475,000,000 citizens. So 5years is densely populated."

5years
Judge
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down