The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 Empty Attack Day 2

Post by Byrd Land Wed May 18, 2016 8:40 pm

After having conquered Hawaii I move my troops from there and use additional troops to
(For troop numbers check my fact book in NS).

a.)I send 4 million infantry, 100 M1 Abrams, and 300 M270 MLRS into Skartens Russian territory and throughout our border.
b.)I station three loaded in the sea above his Russian territory 3 CVAN Aircraft carrier, and have the aircraft onboard shell his ports/harbors along with any ships.
c.) I blockade his coastline with 75 Battleships, and 50 Destroyers and smaller craft.
d.) I run bombing runs along his Russian main land with 50 B-2 Bombers, they're defended by 75 A-10 Jets

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 Empty Attack Day 2 (Part 2)

Post by Byrd Land Wed May 18, 2016 8:41 pm

I also begin construction of Fortifications along my coastline, to be complete by 5/20/16

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR!

Post by Agattu Wed May 18, 2016 8:58 pm

Bavarian Empire wrote:Well I'll do my move for the day.

The European Liberation Army with 5 million men are based in Agattuan France, and begin their invasion of the Sakrtenian Low Countries. They are aided by an airfare of 200 jets and 400 tanks of the first and second Reichpanzer divisions. They will sweep across the Low Countries and encircle as many Skartenian troops as possible.

Agattu has decided to aid Bavaria in his assault on Skarten.

Agattu commits elements of the Army Group II consisting of similar units to those used in the invasion of Italy. Along with those units, Agattu is also commiting elements of it's European Air Force to bomb and target AA and AAA sites, hardened positions and command and control centers. It has dedicated 125 F-16C/D's, 15 B-52, 10 B-1B, 45 F-15E's and 20 A-10's. For air superiority Agattu has deployed 45 F-22's and 65 F-35's.

To also aid in this assault, Agattu has moved its naval forces in the blockade closer to the Skarten Shore and has begun to carpet bomb ports and coastal towns. The blockade force is also launching submarine and surface mounted cruise missile attacks against CnC and hardened military targets.

Agattu has also brought up the remainder of the East Atlantic Fleet to join in the operation.

The East Atlantic Fleet is also launching an amphibious operation to land troops begin the enemy front near Amsterdam. The marine force being landed consists of 7,500 marine ground troops, 15 M1A1 battle tanks and 45 AAV-7 tracked landers. These marines are being supported by surface fire from surface ships, cruise missile strikes and air strikes from the two Carrier Strike Groups and the F-35's, AH-1Z's and UH-1Y units staioned on the LHD, LHA and LDS ships.

The Landings are also supported by aircraft from the British Isles including 120 F-15E's, 75 A-10's, 30 F-16E/F's, 5 AC-130 Gunships and 2,750 paratroopers with 45 pieces of artillery from Army Group I being dropped by C-17 and C-130 transports once the beachhead is secured.

Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR!

Post by Agattu Wed May 18, 2016 9:00 pm

Byrd Land wrote:After having conquered Hawaii I move my troops from there and use additional troops to

a.)I send 4 million infantry, 100 M1 Abrams, and 300 M270 MLRS into Skartens Russian territory and throughout our border.
b.)I station three loaded in the sea above his Russian territory 3 CVAN Aircraft carrier,  and have the aircraft onboard shell his ports/harbors along with any ships.
c.) I blockade his coastline with 75 Battleships, and 50 Destroyers and smaller craft.
d.) I run bombing runs along his Russian main land with 50 B-2 Bombers, they're defended by 75 A-10 Jets

Agattu decides to aid Byrd Land in his assault.

Agattu moves elements of the fleet (1 carrier strike group) into the Sea of Okhotsk and begins to launch cruise missile and air strikes on hardened military targets and infrastructure targets.

Agattu also supplies air support from Alaska in the terms of 50 F-22's for air superiority missions, 45 F-35's for air superiority and SEAD missions and an AWACS for aerospace control.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Agattu Wed May 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Agattu makes his individual movement as well:

Agattu moves all of Army Group III across 5years and into the Southern German area of Bavaria. This unit consists of the 6th Infantry Division, 2nd Armored Division, 153rd Airborne Brigade, 32nd Stryker Brigade, 25th Brigade Combat Team, 17th Air Defense Regiment, 42nd, 59th and 160th Artillery Regiments, 2nd Special Operations Battalion 12th Aviation Battalion, 9th Attack Aviation Battalion and 2 Battalions of the 2nd Infantry Division.

Agattu supports this movement across 5years and into Skarten with 50 B-52 Bombers to carpet bomb military and industrial locations. 45 F-16C/D's for SEAD, 5 RC-135's for Electronic Warfare, 20 F-22's, 60 F-35's, 20 A-10's, 3 AC-130 Gunships, 25 Typhoon FGR4's, 15 SU-35's and 45 Tornado fighter/bomber aircraft

Agattu also begins to us 150 MLRS systems to bombard key military sites in southern Skarten.
Agattu
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Back to top Go down

Nova Hansa Declares War on Agattu - WAR! - Page 2 Empty Attack Day 3

Post by Byrd Land Thu May 19, 2016 2:31 pm

After having conquered Hawaii I move my troops from there and use additional troops to

b.)I station three loaded in the sea above his Russian territory 3 CVAN Aircraft carrier, and have the aircraft onboard shell his ports/harbors along with any ships.

Yesterdays attack ^

Today I continue blockading his sea with
a.) I blockade his coastline with 100 Battleships, and 50 Destroyers and smaller craft.
b.) After having destroyed his ports and harbors, along with any ships, I station my 3 CVAN Aircraft carrier's behind the blockade and set them for strategic defense
c.) I carpet bomb his Russian capital with 75 B-2 Bombers, they're defended by 100 A-10 Jets
d.) I continue my march upon his land with 4.5 million infantry,200 M1 Abrams, and 300 M270 MLRS

Byrd Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2