The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Mephistophelia Expansion EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Mephistophelia Expansion EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Mephistophelia Expansion EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Mephistophelia Expansion EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Mephistophelia Expansion EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Mephistophelia Expansion EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Mephistophelia Expansion EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Mephistophelia Expansion EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Mephistophelia Expansion EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

Mephistophelia Expansion

2 posters

Go down

Mephistophelia Expansion Empty Mephistophelia Expansion

Post by Naiss Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Mephistophelia conquered Kazakhstan with the reason of liberation from authoritarian dictatorial rule.

If anyone has anything against this, you can discuss that here.
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

https://gcaroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mephistophelia Expansion Empty Re: Mephistophelia Expansion

Post by Naiss Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:26 pm

My problems with this:
- Why do you think the parts of the world you conquered are under "authoritarian dictatorial rule" ?
- Doesn't that contradict the fact that you have a "Supreme Leader"?
- You stated that your expansions are connected by socio-lingual, ethno-religious similarities. Explain this please.
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephistophelia Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Naiss wrote:My problems with this:
- Why do you think the parts of the world you conquered are under "authoritarian dictatorial rule" ?
- You stated that your expansions are connected by socio-lingual, ethno-religious similarities. Explain this please.

Our Supreme Leader is a benevolent dictator similar to Tito, he was a war hero and very capitalist-mercantilistic rather than true authoritarian and dictatorial. The Supreme Leader is a title, he's not worshipped like a God like Kim Jong-Un and their whole false communist, monarchical tyranny. In real life, Kazakhstan and ruled by a vain man who has ruled for decades, wasting billions of dollars in elaborate monuments and bizarre statues in Astara whilst many of the people live poor, nomadic lifestyles. The Soviet Union had devestated Kazakhstan with nuclear tests throughout the Cold War and many places remain uninhabitable. Not to mention imperialistic powers had unofficially plundered the natural oil and gas wealth of the nation via large corporations, further unfair exploitation and dastardly living conditions. As a new mandate of Mephistophelia, we will do our best in leveling the lives of the Kazakhs through egalitarianism, we would share our wealth with this liberated land. We will build proper and efficient systems in place from sanitation to beautification, making lands more habitable, disestablishing outside corporations through nationalization, and reintegrating this backwards Central Asian nation to the world stage. We will return Kazakhstan its independence after a five-year mandate, it is still an autonomous territory.

The ancient Silk Road bridges Central Asia to China, Mongolia, and Korea. Our histories have gone back to a thousand years since the time of the great Khanate. The people of Xinjiang, Tibet, and Mongolia are Turkic-Mongol in origin and so are the Kazakhs, pastoral nomadic people who speak a similar dialect/language. The people live similar lives despite the borders carved out by imperialist powers in the turn of the 20th century. We wish to unite all members of the great plains once more. The Kazakhs are also part Muslim, part Buddhist, and part shamanist like the Mongols and the Uyghurs. Before World War I, Kazakhstan wasn't even a country, it was still an integral part of China. And our temporary acquisition of the region is to curtail any expansions from the Great Georgianian. I will not expand further in South Asia, it was partly a security concern as well. We have no plans for the Middle East in any future scenarios.
Mephistophelia
Mephistophelia
Foreign Affairs Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephistophelia Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Its a reasonable expansion as compared to Calinth, he's based in Finland and the Baltic states but he's staking claims as far off as Uruguay and the Middle East instead of the unclaimed territories in his backyard- Belarus, the Ukraine, the Crimea, Romania, and so on. Expansionism makes more sense with similar peoples in bordering territories and not overseas imperialism, this is not very justified. If you should contend with any nation's claim, it is his.
Mephistophelia
Mephistophelia
Foreign Affairs Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiss Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Mephistophelia wrote:

Our Supreme Leader is a benevolent dictator similar to Tito, he was a war hero and very capitalist-mercantilistic rather than true authoritarian and dictatorial. The Supreme Leader is a title, he's not worshipped like a God like Kim Jong-Un and their whole false communist, monarchical tyranny. In real life, Kazakhstan and ruled by a vain man who has ruled for decades, wasting billions of dollars in elaborate monuments and bizarre statues in Astara whilst many of the people live poor, nomadic lifestyles. The Soviet Union had devestated Kazakhstan with nuclear tests throughout the Cold War and many places remain uninhabitable. Not to mention imperialistic powers had unofficially plundered the natural oil and gas wealth of the nation via large corporations, further unfair exploitation and dastardly living conditions. As a new mandate of Mephistophelia, we will do our best in leveling the lives of the Kazakhs through egalitarianism, we would share our wealth with this liberated land. We will build proper and efficient systems in place from sanitation to beautification, making lands more habitable, disestablishing outside corporations through nationalization, and reintegrating this backwards Central Asian nation to the world stage. We will return Kazakhstan its independence after a five-year mandate, it is still an autonomous territory.

The ancient Silk Road bridges Central Asia to China, Mongolia, and Korea. Our histories have gone back to a thousand years since the time of the great Khanate. The people of Xinjiang, Tibet, and Mongolia are Turkic-Mongol in origin and so are the Kazakhs, pastoral nomadic people who speak a similar dialect/language. The people live similar lives despite the borders carved out by imperialist powers in the turn of the 20th century. We wish to unite all members of the great plains once more. The Kazakhs are also part Muslim, part Buddhist, and part shamanist like the Mongols and the Uyghurs. Before World War I, Kazakhstan wasn't even a country, it was still an integral part of China. And our temporary acquisition of the region is to curtail any expansions from the Great Georgianian. I will not expand further in South Asia, it was partly a security concern as well. We have no plans for the Middle East in any future scenarios.
I still do not agree with this but I like your knowledge of history and the way you incorporate this into RP. I will agree to give you Kazakhstan if you agree to stop expanding further to the West. If no one else has problems with this and you agree with my proposal, we can close this topic.
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephistophelia Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Naiss wrote:
Mephistophelia wrote:

I still do not agree with this but I like your knowledge of history and the way you incorporate this into RP. I will agree to give you Kazakhstan if you agree to stop expanding further to the West. If no one else has problems with this and you agree with my proposal, we can close this topic.

I accept your proposal and I will formally declare Mephistophelia will have no further claims of expansion to the West. We have no designs for further intrusions into the Middle East and the rest of the Central Asian republics. Any further claims will be in other bordering regions in small piecemeal acquisitions. Thank you.
Mephistophelia
Mephistophelia
Foreign Affairs Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down