The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations

2 posters

Go down

Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations Empty Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations

Post by Dijen Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:49 pm

President Collin Adam of Dijen requests a meeting with President Walker Millhoff of The 2nd Republic of Leerka, in Little Boram, to discuss an alliance, due to the fact that they are close neighbors.

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations Empty Re: Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations

Post by Leerka Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:00 am

President Walker Millhoff walks forward, hands sweaty.

"Hello esteemed leader of Dijen, Collin Adam. I, representing Leerka, would highly like to have an alliance." Walker Millhoff wipes his hands on his pants, and continues.

"May we, first and foremost, discuss defense. I propose that we set up a mutual defense pact, so if one of us is attacked, we all are protected."

Leerka
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations Empty Re: Dijen and Leerka Alliance Negotiations

Post by Dijen Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:42 am

President Collin Adam nods in agreement, "That would be very helpful in today's world, with nations like 5years growing their nuclear arsenal."
"You have a smaller nation", continues Adam, "so I was wondering how large your military is?" Adam then exclaims, "Our Navy has around 600 ships, with a variety of uses!"

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leerka Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:48 am

A military adviser steps up on the podium and whispers something into Walker Millhoff's ear.

"Our Navy has roughly 30 ships, mostly patrol boats or destroyers. We have an Air Force of 25 planes, and we have an Army consisting of 9,800 men and women from across Leerka."

Leerka
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:05 am

"We would be happy", begins President Adam, "To work with you to defend both our nations from any enemies". Then the Dijen Chief Diplomat, Nic Beckham, steps forward, "I would like to work as the Ambassador to your great nation, and would like to request an Embassy in your Capital, Little Boram".
President Adam then continues, "we are willing to donate 20 of our small defense ships to your Navy, and are willing to provide soldiers to defend your nation". He then asks, "would you like our help growing your military"?

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leerka Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:12 am

Walker Millhoff grins excitedly, and then regains composure.

"We would be overjoyed at your offers. Leerka would also like to offer unrestricted borders between our two nations, and unrestricted travel."

Leerka
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:28 am

"We are excited that you are willing to work with us!" President Adam exclaimes, then continues, "unrestricted travel between our nations, a defensive pact, and, if you are willing, research sharing, would help both our nations".

Nic Beckham then stands up and says, "this agreement will be the envy of the world! And I am happy to be my nation's Ambassador to your Nation". He then asks, "when will our Embassy in your capital be completed"?

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leerka Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:34 am

Walker Millhoff steps off the podium, and the construction advisory, Ted Rubiump steps up. "The embassy is expected to be completed in no less than" Ted itches his beard for a second. ",a year." Ted steps off stage in a hurry, and Walker goes back on the podium.

"I agree to the research agreement. I will just sign here..." Walker signs the treaty with a shaky hand, and then hands it to President Adam.

Leerka
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:51 am

After receiving the signed agreements from President Millhoff, Adam says, "Thank you for letting us work with you, I am excited to see how we will work together in the coming years". President Adam then signs the agreements, and sits back down.

Nic Beckham then stands up and says, "Thank you again for letting me be the Ambassador, and I hope to meet your Ambassador to Dijen soon".

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leerka Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:33 am

Walker Millhoff, already at home in Little Boram, gets a call from a military adviser. Walker then fumbles with his phone, and calls President Adam. "Hello, esteemed President Adam. I would just like to inform you that I may have made- a severe miscalculation. The real military size of Leerka is 105,594 men and women. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Leerka
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dijen Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:45 am

"That's fine, we all make mistakes", President Adam replies, "I would also like to inform you that we have increased our spending on space exploration and technology, and have recently launched two satellites with attack capabilities. Because we are sharing our technology with each other, I would like to send one of my space technology experts to our embassy in your capital, to share information. However, I need to inform you that they cost about 600 Aurums to build. What do you think about protecting the earth from space"?

Dijen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down