The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)

3 posters

Go down

Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  Empty Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)

Post by Mephistophelia Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:50 pm

Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  Dsc_7957
I promised the previous Roleplay Minister, Naiss that I would not expand westward through Central Asia after the Kazakhstan-Kyrgyzstan Incident. But with Great Georgianian off the map, I will expand northward and eastward, fairly through piecemeal acquisitions in Russia. I've marked the territories I'd like to receive. I will claim no more of the former Russian territory and leave it as intended with the rest of Russia being unclaimed and am open to neighboring states moving in.

I already established a protectorate over Okinawa, having awarded some islands to my allies, not sure if it was ever added because its a very small chain of islands.

Operation Water Dragon: In this stage, I'd like to reclaim the provinces (oblast) around Lake Baikal due to ancestral significance to my Mongol brethren in the south, the Buryat people are one with the Mongols.

Operation Siberian Tiger: And also the long-awaited reclamation of the Manchu homeland in Russia, including Vladivostok which belonged to the Qing, the provinces north of Chinese Manchuria as Nova stated.

These Russian territories are only 4% of the total Russian territory available. No more.

Area of Acquisition: https://imgur.com/uGac8b4

You can see in the designated areas I claim, are correspondent to the ethno-linguistic areas and that my claims are of legitimate reasons: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120430004748/althistory/images/0/06/RussianProvinces1905Rwithlanguages.png
The people are not Russian and have long wanted the right to autonomy due to cultural differences, this has long been a problem with the Russian administration to the point that they've imposed a cultural genocide and the forcing of Russian beliefs and language, and as well as religion under the Eastern Orthodox church. I only seek to repatriate these lands back to the Mongol and Manchu peoples.

This would be the territory in final map form, made by Prumerica: https://i.imgur.com/5GseqFe.png

I have been a benevolent, non-aggressive and generally a neutral peacemaking superpower, having conducted negotiations in the whole 5yearsian and Skarten-Calinth conflict. I ask of the international community to return these territories back into the rightful control of the mother nations they were pried away from during the age of imperialism. Thank you!
Mephistophelia
Mephistophelia
Foreign Affairs Minister
Foreign Affairs Minister

Back to top Go down

Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  Empty Re: Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)

Post by Prumerica Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:17 am

Erik Schmidt walks into the Prumerican embassy in Mephistophelia,
"Prumerica fully supports this action. Have a good day."
He then walks out of the room.
Prumerica
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

http://walkwatch.jigsy.com

Back to top Go down

Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)  Empty Re: Mephistophelian Ethno-Historic Reclamation of Baikal-Khabarovsk (Operation Water Dragon and Operation Siberian Tiger)

Post by Skarten And Colonies Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:41 pm

All is Okay, Since you dont get Too near Our Siberia And Central Russia. Its MEIN.

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down