The Great Conservative Alliance RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord

Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations Empty Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations

Post by Calinth Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:47 pm

I am ready to talk with Skarten about peace whenever the nation is ready.

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations Empty Re: Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations

Post by Naiss Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:52 pm

To give some information on the conflict so far:

• Everything started when Skarten tried conquering the northernmost tip of Finland.
  • Calinth supported rebels and Skarten's men died. Skarten wanted revenge.
  • Calinth agreed to give up his claims but Skarten wanted more of his land.
  • Skarten wanted Finland, Belarus and the Baltic nations.
  • The current force count on both sides is:

Calinth side:
Calinth: 1.5 million
Naiss: 10 million
Prumerica: 15 million
5years: 25 million
TOTAL: 51.5 million

Skarten side
Skarten: 5 million
Marxist Bavaria: 23 million
TOTAL: 27 million
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

https://gcaroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations Empty Re: Calinth and Skarten Peace Negotiations

Post by Calinth Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Like I've said twice before, I'd be willing to give a little bit of my Finish territories for some a little of his German territories. I'm beginning to see what he's saying about uniting the Nordic people.

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarten And Colonies Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:01 pm

Well. I Have a Great Idea. Since we both are Slavic And Nordic, What about A Semi-Union pact?
We can see Peoples Right After. But We Would like have 2 Separate Governs, But We Are Like With open Borders (Like Papal States and Italy)

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:45 pm

No, I don't think so. I'm thinking I'll give you Finland and the land bordering the White Sea and a little lower possible to the extent of right above St. Petersburg and I'll take Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands. I think you should united the Nordic and I'll united north central Europe.

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarten And Colonies Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Never... I Will never give you germany (yet the Thing i did make before about union was a bad joke you didnt understand) Well I Wont give you germany. You forgot im 55 per cent German,25 per cent Nordic and 20 per cent Slavik Nation. Whatever.. I Will just find a way to get some Slavik lands

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Well I'm not gonna give away land without something substantial in return, and you will definitely not be getting so much land you get into the Slavic section.

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarten And Colonies Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:20 pm

Well.. Im Having of Ideas.... How I See, Your Nation Is Small....I Could of Protect your nation or whatever you want to win Slavik land

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiss Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:45 pm

"Your nations is small" What?
"55 percent German,25 percent Nordic and 20 percent Slavic Nation" Why did you change the numbers again?

Why not just agree to take your original claim of northern Finland and get done with this.
Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarten And Colonies Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Whatever. I End this but.
Слава матери skarten !
Мы получим СЛАВЯНСКИЙ Land Скоро !

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiss Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:49 pm

I don't think you'll get any Slavic land unless you have a valid reason for that.

This is over. Skarten gets his original claim and all Naissian forces are withdrawn from Calinth and I suggest others do the same, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Naiss
Naiss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greiffjord Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:00 pm

This is quite unsettling, and due to Arkhangelsk Oblast is quite close to the disputed territory, we shall observe the development carefully.

Greiffjord shall remain neutral about the Skarten-Calinth Dispute, however, anyone tries to mess with our territory shall face the wrath of Konigstad, no matter from which union!
Greiffjord
Greiffjord

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:36 pm

Naiss wrote:I don't think you'll get any Slavic land unless you have a valid reason for that.

This is over. Skarten gets his original claim and all Naissian forces are withdrawn from Calinth and I suggest others do the same, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

I agree with Naiss, so take the land we originally asked for, we can build embassies in each others nations, and I ask you to join NEDO. Does that sound like a good deal?

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarten And Colonies Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:50 pm

Im At Beierpakt. But yet For the Embassies

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:05 am

Skarten And Colonies wrote:Im At Beierpakt. But yet For the Embassies
I'd like to let you know that there are multiple members of the Beierpakt that are also a part of NEDO; and is that a yes or a no on the embassies?

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarten And Colonies Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:45 pm

(Yes For embassie.)

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:43 pm

Why are you thinking no on the NEDO?

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarten And Colonies Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:26 pm

Meh, First Cuz im kinda of West European. after because I not wanna stop this size.

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Your also northern and we'd love you to join. Secondly, what do you mean by stop this size?

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarten And Colonies Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:45 pm

If Great Georginian Get removed Of map(By Inactivity), I Wanna Expand with No Problems.

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greiffjord Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:01 pm

Skarten And Colonies wrote:If Great Georginian Get removed Of map(By Inactivity), I Wanna Expand with No Problems.

Perhaps I should remind you that such moves will have to go passed either Calinth's or my territories.
Greiffjord
Greiffjord

Back to top Go down

Post by Calinth Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Greiffjord wrote:
Skarten And Colonies wrote:If Great Georginian Get removed Of map(By Inactivity), I Wanna Expand with No Problems.

Perhaps I should remind you that such moves will have to go passed either Calinth's or my territories.

True.

Calinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarten And Colonies Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Huh? Where we are? Age of stone? I have Der boats, I have der planes and i have DER DEMOCRACY!

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarten And Colonies Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Im in need Of Glorious SLAVIK LAND!!!

And
Huh? Where we are? Age of stone? I have Der boats, I have der planes and i have DER DEMOCRACY!

Skarten And Colonies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greiffjord Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Skarten And Colonies wrote:
Im in need Of Glorious SLAVIK LAND!!!

And

Not yet in modern times such large armies can be mustered solely by air transports.
And your boat must pass both Calinth's and my regional waters.
Greiffjord
Greiffjord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next